THE ROCHESTER T'AI CHI CH'UAN CENTER
80 Rockwood Place,Rochester, NY 14610
Please read the following information before signing:
- Payment is due upon registration.
- Use one form per person.
- Please include home and/or cell phone number along with an email address.
- RTCCC reserves the right to cancel a scheduled class with notice or due to unforeseen circumstances. Some Saturday and Sunday classes may be superseded by workshops and/or other RTCCC activities.
- When multiple class times are available, students are encouraged to attend class more than once per week at no extra charge.
- Registration fees are non-refundable with the following exception: If a course is cancelled or filled, the registration fee will be refunded or credited toward a future course at your request.
$100 - Introductory, First Time Beginner’s T’ai Chi Ch’uan (Wm. Chen Short Form, 1-20)
$125 - All other classes, including repeated Beginner’s T’ai Chi Ch’uan classes
After registering, to pay on line go to our Shop [upper right corner] or click on PAY ONLINE button and select either Introductory-First Time Students or Normal Ten Week Classes. Or you can pay at the center with check or cash.
- All courses are taught in ten-week sessions
- Family Discount: 1st person pays full price; 15% discount applies to 2nd, 3rd person, etc. (Discount does not apply to First Time Beginner’s T’ai Chi Ch’uan)
- Health Insurance: Discounts may apply for various providers. Please check with your personal health care provider to see if RTCCC classes qualify for reimbursement.